Billing and Fees
- All pensioners and health care card holders, and children under 16 years of age, will be bulk billed for services. Current cards are to be sighted and updated before bulk billing will apply.
- Bulk Billing of all patient consultations from Drouin Clinic
- Patients who do not hold a pension or concession card, or children who are 16 years old or over, will be charged private fees for their consultation. Fees can be obtained from Clinic Reception staff.
- Payment is required on the day of service for private patients. A billing fee of $10 is charged for services not paid on the day.
- If you are referred to another Doctor (eg. Specialist) you should be aware that there may be additional fees and costs and you will need to check with this specialist.
- A $60.00 fee may be charged for any missed appointments.